Thread: PFC Brakes

Default PFC Brakes

As most of you who love(d) PFC brakes know, we have not been able to get them for a couple of years now. And after Chris spent two days scrounging every set from all over the country, our personal supply is now pretty much gone. We were told that PFC would make them, but the minimum order would be 100 axle sets, plus a hefty surcharge. Not many of us could afford to do this.

Fast forward to today. We have someone who has made a contact at PFC, and is will to front the cost of 50 sets, with Chris promised for 25 more sets. What we now need is to find out if anyone else would be interested in getting in on this. These would be the 83 compound. We need to have at least 25 sets accounted for before we place the order. The price will be only slightly higher than the previous price, but still what I consider reasonable, considering the quality of the product. You would not have to put up any cash until the actual order is placed and a price confirmed.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

[email protected]

Lesley Albin
    Blazen Golden Retrievers
    Over The Limit Racing

With the rush to respond to this I better stock up on pads or get prepared to make some changes! Tell Chris to plan on at least one more set for me this summer.
    Bill

Bill,
    Just because you don't see anything here doesn't mean we haven't gotten a response.

Lesley

good, I was getting worried. If I had to figure out how to buy 15 sets for myself I couldn't afford to pay entries for the next several months.

What thickness pad is going to be made?

------------------
    Bill Sulouff - Bildon Motorsport
    Volkswagen Racing Equipment
    ## 2002 ITB NYSRRC Champs ##