I don't think you can go wrong with the KONI's from Stu. He has the kit that includes all the shocks and IT legal sleves. As for the springs you are opening up a can of worms, all I can say is we run what Stu does and it works. I started with a suspension model and calculated what spring I wanted - after calling all the shops he was the one that was right on what the engineering work said.

We have run the bilsteins but do not like them as much. They are great in the dry but not being able to adjust them is a real let down (yes you can have them converted, it just wasn't worth it).

On bushings all are similar I will just say if you have to weld it in, it is not legal.
Front: Delrin front and poly rear works great. NEVER run poly in the front. Poly in compression is fine (rear ride bushing) but not on the front (handling bushing that has shear loads).
Rear: Delrin..

One car has handmade camber plates but switching to Stu's and the other has carrera. I like the carrera ones but realize you loose a bit of suspension travel. Having said that I haven't ever slammed a piston rod.

We use the ATE blue fluid with no problems - we switch between the blue and gold with ATE rotors and Hawk blues