Thread: Best seat for A2 Golf....

Default Best seat for A2 Golf....

THE GCR does not help explaining whether you even need a seat if you have a back brace... Anyway, I am going to get a seat. What kind should I get for my Auto x er / daily driver (and maybe a ITB car)

And remeber money is an object

Thanks

Andrew

The aluminum Kirkey Road Race seat is really nice, but it will set you back close to $600.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI
    SCCA 279608

If you are going to do multi-use including street I would go for a corbeau forza $220, for track mostly Kirkey intermediate $200+- mounting is extra on both. Make it secure and safe.

nasa, I was just asking about the Forza in the rules and reg section, and they mentioned that the Forza is very uncomfortable...I have a line on one for 150USD + shipping. I wanted to get it but a few guys said to get something a little better. the all mighty $$$$ is killing me, especially USD to CDN!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Any other suggestions????

momo T frame, Rookie... Sparco Sprint????

Originally posted by Bill Miller:
    The aluminum Kirkey Road Race seat is really nice, but it will set you back close to $600.

When Chris had to buy a seat for this year, he went to the PRI show in Indy and sat in every seat he could, and he ended up with TWO of the Kirkey Road Race seats. After his rather brutal experience at Hallet during the Prod race in August, he was glad he did. He NEVER got sore or stiff after the incident. This is probably another area where scrimping is not a good idea. Check with Charlie Clark at KC Raceware on pricing. (816) 257-7305

Lesley Albin
    Blazen Golden Retrievers
    Over The Limit Racing

[This message has been edited by OTLimit (edited November 05, 2002).]