Thread: 13" 4x100 wheels on E Bay

Default 13" 4x100 wheels on E Bay

Just a note for any ITC guys out there.... I saw this listing for Rial 13x6 wheels, 4x100 bolt pattern. They seemed to look in good condition. I don't know if these are light and/or strong, but for now they're cheap! No bids yet. Auction ends 10/09/02. I have nothing to do with the sale of these rims. Just thought I'd pass it along. I don't know how to post a direct link, so here is the item # 1865792906. Hope this works out for somebody! Joe

[This message has been edited by JOESELLSVW (edited October 04, 2002).]

It appears that the seller cancelled the bid because the item is not for sale anymore.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1865792906

I was the high bidder but perhaps the price wasn't high enough for the seller. This sounds like bullshit. Anybody know what recourse I have as it seems this seller isn't trustworthy.

Joe

I am not an Ebayer but generally, auction sellers have a right to post a reserve price in advance, under which they have no obligation to sell to anyone. If he did this, you have nothing to work with. If he just changed his mind about selling, without posting a reserve, that is another thing.

Kirk

The seller posted a reserve price and my bid was in excess of that reserve. I was listed as the high bidder, and the auction page did say that the reserve price has been met. I actually went through the trouble of filing a complaint with EBay, but I doubt that they will do anything about it.

Joe, are you looking for 13" rims? I have some 13x5.5 Ronal's that were on a friends Rabbit Cup car in the 80's.

Unmounted right now. Gold in color.

------------------
    Tim Linerud
    San Francisco Region SCCA
    #95 ITB GTI, GP for 2002
    http://linerud.myvnc.com/racing/index.html