Thread: Come race Atl. Canada!

Default Come race Atl. Canada!

To anyone who has wanted to come up our way (Halifax, NS) to race but didn't want to lug the gear, I'm offering up a seat in my car to split race weekends this season. The car is an 87 ITB scirocco. The car is well sorted, competitive and reliable. It has a brand new IT spec engine, and is in great condition. To give you a hint of the car's potential, I ran a best of 1:22.8 at AMP www.atlanticmotorsportpark.com while Vantage#51 runs 1:20's-1:21's. With an experienced driver (me=2 seasons, newbie) the car would do 1:21's no prob.
    Rates are reasonable and with the exchange would be pretty good. If anyone has any questions email me at [email protected]
    You can check out the car in the link in my sig.

Thanks
    Steve

------------------
    87 ITB Scirocco
    www.geocities.com/highspeedconnectionracing

That's a great track, Scirocco#28! I've been there before. The AMP track is one of the most technical tracks in North America. It features, 1.5 miles in length, 11 turns, a hair pin, a roller coaster, 2 straights, off camber turns and 70 feet of elevation change. If you can master AMP, you can master any track. The AMP ITB track record is in the 1:20's. Bobby Rayhal and Gilles Villeneuve both mastered that track with Gilles still holding the overall track record (including the Superbikes) with a blistering time of 0:58's in a Formula 3000.