This message is not an ad, but more of a help for anyone who needs parts/shells for their race/street cars. Since my disagreement with a steel barrier in my last race, I have been combing the junk yard behind my fathers shop for parts to aide in repair. It came to me that I have this unbelievable resource and I am willing to share it. I am on very good terms with the owner of the junkyard, and allows me to roam free in the entire yard. I get most of my stuff for free, and get the parts for others at VERY good prices. (Since I have a good relationship with the owner, I will let him know that parts are for others to keep my free stuff coming )
So, if you have a need for anything, down to a bolt, please let me know. I am located in Danbury,CT.

I can get parts for any cars, but my heart is with the VWs. Good finds from this past weekend: MINT A1 GTI shell, could not believe the condition of that car: very good 2 door jetta, and plenty o'golfs

Post needs here, I check regularly. I hesitate to post my email to general, I do not want to be searching for a used heater core for my sister-in-law's nephews baby cousin who needs it......I will provide contact information on an as needed basis.

Just providing help,
Alan