Hi Guys, I'm a MCSCC, SCCA and BMW CCA Member/Instructor.

I spent 10 years in the Midwest Racing and doing Time Trials at tracks like Blackhawk, Road America, Putman, GingerMan, Mid Ohio (once) and IRP's little Oval once... I have instructed for the last 5 years.

I have just moved to LA to Marry the love of my life :-)

I love Instructing and I have been to Buttonwillow instructing with the wonderful San Diego Chapter of the BMW CCA - we ran the 2.9x length track and I loved it.

- I was very lucky to learn B/w from the very talented David Fisher.

David was a very competitive SCCA National T2 driver who'd been to the Runoff's in '99 in his M3. David passed away very recently at PIR - David was also a crew member of the TC Kline World Challenge Team..

More can be found out about David here:

http://www.calclub.com/david_fisher.htm

My heartfelt condolences go out to David's loved ones. Kieran...

<>
<>
<>

I am faced with dilemma... There are many config's to Buttonwillow and I only know David's line around the 2.9x Buttonwillow config.

For Buttonwillow versions A through Z what are your ideas and suggestions?

Also any information on Willow Springs or the the Streets of Willow... I will most likely have students asking my opinion pretty soon.

If you have opinions on Laguna Seca, that would be nice and one day I hope to see/instruct/race Thunderhill, Holtville and even Sears Point.

Let me know what ideas and information you have - I am very interested - I am instructing for the next 2-4 years - racing will have to wait so if you have insider tips that you'd rater not share with a direct competitor then you can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

Thanks In Advance

Kieran

[This message has been edited by kgobey (edited January 24, 2001).]