Aha! Dr. Hap has the cure for this affliction. This remedy works for me during the off season. Karting! Short story. Showed up at the local Karting track here in my little backwater town. Me, a real "car" racer coming to play with the local yokels. The Karts they rented were impresive, Honda motors, capable of 50-60-mph down the straights, pretty cool, gonna show these boys how its done. Paid my $30. and jumped into a kart with a group of "little" guys that spoke funny.(not english). Guys with names like pupo,tony,cristiano,helio, and off we went in the first session. Never drove better in my life. Aggressive,clean and quick. AND... I was lapped in 10 laps! These guys were incredible. After the practice,I went up to these dudes and introduced myself. Had to find out what mods they were running (identical karts to mine). Ended up establishing a friendship with these guys; pupo=Roberto Moreno,tony=Kaanan,Cris=Da Matta,Helio=CastroNeves. They were also out there curing the racing jones. Moral of the story? Don't look down on karting or other forms of racing. You never know if the "little" guy next to you on the grid is employed by Marlboro Penske! And you will stay sharp, even at your local Malibu track.