If you race in the SEDIV from about May to September, I would definitely recommend a cool suit system. Last race two weeks ago in Atlanta, I believe you could count on one hand the IT drivers not wearing a cool suit, with at least one of those drivers that I know of getting extremely dehydrated and sick after the race. I am active and work out daily, but even being in good shape there is little you can do to overcome the heat in 90+ degree, humid weather. We've had the Club System 12 http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/codrcosy.html since '01 and it has been one of the best investments we ever made. I run it during the races only, but some choose to run it for practice/qualifying sessions as well. It really comes in handy when you are stuck on grid under the sun in hot weather and no breeze. It also keeps you a lot more refreshed throughout the race, which will let you focus better and improve your driving. We've run the Club System 12 in many endurance races as well and it can work for 1.5 hrs to 2 hours (if you put a big block of ice in the cooler instead of crushed ice). So I can only imagine the Club System 24 with the bigger cooler would work even better. Good luck.

------------------
Alex
#84 ITA