I am seeking some feedback on the following events! My Brother, Father and myself are planning on doing something very very different for us! We are not planning on running ANY of our local events as we all would like to take a year and go adventure! the follwoing is what we have tentavly scheduled to do. It keeps the majority of our races almost 6 weeks apart to save money and time for other things. It also incorporates most of what I have heard are the best tracks to drive in the north East. I would like to go to Summit but it just doesn't fit in very well financially. I would like your feedback on the following events. I am looking for things like attendance, hospitality, Fun, Track Time, and overall value. Since we live in NH and the tows are far we really are looking for first class events. We figure that these 9 races will honestly cost close to the same as running the entire NARRC series and the AARC last year. (Only it seems alot more fun!) If anyone else is interested in joining us on the travles let us know as well!

May 7-8 Double at VIR (14Hrs)
July 2-3 Double at Mid Ohio (14Hrs)
August 20-21 Double at Beaverrun PA (9Hrs)
September 17-18 Double at Watkins Glen (7Hrs)
November 11-13 ARRC at Atlanta GA (18Hrs)

Oh ya the one other thing that I was looking for was who to contact in these regions for Reserved Numbers.

ITB #50 Audi Coupe
ITB #51 Audi Coupe

Stephen Blethen