Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody in Atlanta care to help a newb?

Wrong car FLIP! We only saw the bottom of the SM! The ITA Nissan has been sunny side up. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
    And for the new owner, you got a fast one... Bob has lapped me many a time in that thing.

Congratulations David! I'll second the recommendation on Sentry Paint and Body (Lilburn Industrial Dr IIRC). I'm up in Charlotte, NC and have taken two CRXs to Mike and Ken. I really like those guys a ton and they take care of us racers which is tremendously cool. Best of luck and hope to see you out there this year.

- Crash

------------------
    Adam in Charlotte
    #42 ITA CRX Si

David,
    I know my way around the 12 valve 240's reasonably well. If you need any info down the road, feel free to ask.

Jim
    jcohen at wdi dot com

Happy New Year all!!!

I too am a IT n00b pretty close to you Atlanta folks, just a short run coming from Dalton.

I'm looking to put a 240SX on the track later this year. I know it's not the best way to go but I'm going to have to build instead of buy. It will cost more in the long run but is easier to get by the wife.

With that said I'm going to need a lot of advise during the building process and all you friendly folks seem happy to help. David, I would love to do some peeking around that 240 your getting.

Whan ya'll get together send a tell and I'll buy a round too.

[email protected]

------------------
    Kevin