Thread: F***ing Spray Bottles!!!!

Default F***ing Spray Bottles!!!!

How many of you have found a spray bottle that does not fail when used with the purple cleaners?
    I've tried the 'plain' ones from Home Depot as well as the 'chemical resistant' ones with the 5 year warranty. Yes, I do take them back for an exchange, but I find it frustrating to pick up the bottle I filled last month only to find it wont spray. Warrany or not.
    It is just the purple cleaner I have a problem with. I use paint thinner in the 'chemical resistant' ones with no problem.
    Rodney Williamson
    #93 IT7
    www.titaniummotorsports.com

To be honest, I use the Superclean bottle that it (Castrol Superclean) comes in. When I run out, I refill it and it works fine. I have a couple in the garage that must now be approaching 3-4 years old, and I use and buy that stuff by the gallon (quite literally). Of course, YMMV...

------------------
    -Marcello Canitano
    www.SilverHorseRacing.com

The heavy duty 2 for $5 spring special in the garden center at Walmart have stood up to the Castrol purple stuff for two years now.

I have had excellent luck with insecticide sprayers, the pump kind. They seem to hold up to icky stuff pretty well.

------------------
    Jennifer Rudder
    PFM Racing
    www.pfmracing.com