Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox anyone?

Originally posted by benracin:
    No a-days they have Halo tournys. They get 4 xbox's together, 4 people each, each xbox connected to a projector, all in a big room. Pretty crazy stuff.
    I work at a game company, and we're having a company party today. We'll be hooking up a bunch of XBoxes and playing whatever. Should be geeky/fun.

I just put the first Pro Race Driver in to check it out again, and it's not too bad. It's needs a steering wheel and the graphics are pretty cave-man. I'll bet TOCA Race Driver 2 is worth a buy.

Does the XBox have a good force-feedback steering wheel? Because that makes a HUGE difference in game experience on GT3. I hear GT4 is going to be released with a new wheel that supposed to be pretty nice.

GT3/4 is the kind of game that you can actually practice driving on. I wish they'd make a very realistic game that you could download your local tracks to. I would drive the Portland I.R. and Pacific Raceways tracks day and night.

TOCA 2 RCD is VERY good! I just completed it last week. Between it and Halo (I just bought my X about a month ago), I may never get any sleep. The DTM and Aussie V8 Supercars make this game, along with all the real tracks make it a must buy. The only real US road racing tracks are Road America and Laguna Seca tho'. There are three different configurations of a street course in Detroit (not even close to the Grand Prix course), and ovals Texas Motor Speedway and Pikes Peak.

If I ever get high speed, look for RacerFink...

------------------
    Fl. Region ITB Fiero
    AIM- DGPFiero

Originally posted by Anubis:
    What are the stats on your box?
    Lame, by today's standards. But it appears as though hurricane Ivan won't force me into the bunker after all!

Gregg