Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renegade Trailer Failure

Originally posted by racer_tim:
    Chris Wire, so I now suppose that you hate everybody in Massachusetts since they legalized gay marriages?

No, just the judges who decided that they are now the judicial AND legislative bodies of that state's gov't, and can instruct the congress of Mass. what should be law. It's called judicial activism and it's wrong.

Why do equal rights scare you?

They don't, preferential rights do. Marriage is not a "right" anywhere in our Constitution. However, a gay male has the same "right" to marry a woman as a straight male. Same with women. See, nothing at all scary about equal rights.

Welcome to the real world.

Not really, in the real world the vast majority of US citizens DO NOT favor gay marriage, and yet the gay population (about 1% of the total) is forcing its will on the majority through propaganda and judicial activism.

And through newly-elected mayors who flaunt their noses and both the law and the will of the people who helped to elect them.

Have a nice day.

The patch also helps them in subsequent situations since they tried to fix the defect. In truth, they know the limits of their exposure with Stretch and it is not him that they are worried about. It's the trailer that get loose and kills a few kids or whatever.
    Bob will win with the proper lawyer, experts, etc; it just takes money and time and will be inconvenient to go thru the process.

Racin' doesn't scare me any where near as much as towing my stuff to the Track!!!