Hey,

Finally got the Civic ready to race and raced it. We drove the car from Athens to Atlanta (Turner Field). It did great! So we made it and I did my first run, it was a lot of fun. It was easy to drive, and easy to go fast in, a lot funner then a kart. My first run was slow, a 60 second time. Getting ready for my second run a Integra Type R crashed into a cement wall, the track had a very fast downhill into a sharp corner, the car spun into the wall next to the corner. So there was an hour long break, changing the track and all that. When I started my car back up, it sounded bad!!!! It was mis-firing and was shaking very bad. I pulled up to the line and couldnt get the revs up, I shifted to second and it barley moved. So I finished the run it was like a 75 or something and we looked under the hood, couldnt fix it. I decided to quit so I wouldnt risk anything else. We pulled it back to the paddock and I was running a Supertrapp. We took it off, started it up and it sounded fine. I was running four disc. We added two more for the way home, it only shook a little bit on the way home, but never had a serious problem. Could it be that Hondas dont like that much back pressure or is it something different? I am going to change the plugs, plug wires, oil and all that and test drive it with all the disc on. Anyway I finished fourth, one car didnt start and the other got all DNF's, so at least I was not last. Hopefully I can get it running good again. Thanks!

Simon
www.simontibbett.evaluand.com