Getting behind someone on the track can make a huge difference... I think that I can drive pretty well, but I don't always feel 100% on game. Last year at Lime Rock during a qualifying nothing was clicking... I was turning horrible lap times and one of those darn (dare I say) ITC CRX's caught me and passed me!!! I followed him for a couple laps and then everything started to click. I like to consider myself a front running ITB car (without the Quaife it is impossible to catch Stephen or Scott Carlson but I can hang with others), and it sure was frustrating to get passed at Lime Rock by an ITC car.

The first time my brother and I raced at Lime Rock Rick Pocock showed us around a few laps (he was driving slow) then he picked up the pace. We learned a ton from that and tried to keep up as he picked up the pace...

My first time racing against the Bildon boys at Pocono I followed one of them in qualifying, learning their driving and where the track went. It was obvious he was the fastest car on the track, and I knew the entire time that I could go a lot faster on the straights... I didn't pass him though and just followed till the last two laps, then I used what I had learned on the infield from him and the straightaway speed of the Audi to pull off my first Pole position ever!!! I was nearly 2 seconds faster that 1 lap I did at 10/10ths. Probably my best race day ever, even though in the race my bro fought back and blew away the ITB field

Raymond Blethen