Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEWSFLASH. No SCCA cars allowed at SCCA race

obviously you dont take advice well. Relevence? you made it personal. Relevence, tyson, I was racing 500hp dirt late models and asphalt sportsmans 20 years before you were born, thats Relevent. you think because I went thru SCCA driving school in 3/02 that I could not be qualified to race up that hill? stop making assumptions you know nothing about. can you insult me anymore? Im done tyson, you come see me at the track with any more insults or assumptions and ill be more than happy to explain myself..

Daryl Brightwell
    ITA #77 CSCC
    ITA #11 SFR
    EP BOTH
    SPO BOTH

[This message has been edited by 7'sRracing (edited December 13, 2003).]

Daryl,

If we all take a step back it does seem a little strange that you would get so fired up about this. Taking into account that it has been on your agenda for years really doesn't factor in.

Look at it this way:

A 20 year autocrosser with a stock/street 911TT has always dreamed or racing at Mid-Ohio at the Runoffs. Goes to register and finds out his car isn't legal for any class, he doesn't have a Regional or National Competition license (and must go through the steps to get one) and doesn't even have a GCR. Does that guy have the right to go off like you have? I don't think so. The analogy is perfect, no?

I sympathize with you in that you have a goal, but let's ease up on the SCCA.

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    06 ITS RX-7
    FlatOut Motorsports
    New England Region #188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

agreed