Thread: First Race!

Default First Race!

Hey.

Ok well I am getting ready for my first ever race this weekend in a car, well almost. I will be racing Solo2 with the Atlanta region SCCA this weekend. It is not wheel to wheel but will be my first time ever in a car driving in race conditions. Sadely my Civic wont be the car as we dont have a hitch yet, so I will be running a totally stock 98 Accord. It should be interesting and a lot of fun. I will have pictures on my website after the race.

Also for a small update, I have decided to go with Kirk Racing for my roll cage for the Civic. I debated that for a while and had a few people help me out and I made the choice and am happy with it. I will probably have a cage by Christmas if all goes well. I will keep you all informed!

Simon
    www.simontibbett.evaluand.com

...... I also forgot to mention sadely I could not make it to the ARRC I had family in town and did not have a ride .... next year maybe I will be racing in it!

Good luck Simon!! Have fun!

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608

Originally posted by Simon:
    ...... I also forgot to mention sadely I could not make it to the ARRC I had family in town and did not have a ride .... next year maybe I will be racing in it!
    Hey Simon, Jake and I were looking for you at the ARRC. We both say HI and want to send you that extra money when you get the car's log book.

Have fun at the Solo2!

------------------
    Gregg Baker
    Isaac, LLC
    [email protected]

Hey,

Thanks you all and I will let you know when I get the logbook! Thanks!

Simon