Thread: stolen trailer

Default stolen trailer

On friday may 16 My customers enclosed 18 ft trailer for his FContinental was stolen fromn my lot while we were doing repairs to the car. i would appreciate alook out or neighborhood watch for this thing. My insurance co indicated that they probably would not cover the loss.
    It is a 18ft enclosed trailer all white no markings. It has a V-nose, 30" side door and car ramp. lic plate # 28887AA cobb GA. I appreciate all the help I get.
    Call me or police
    Case office 678-494-6007
    cell 404-281-5322

Just a suggestion to some of you folks. Take some photos of ALL of your stuff, including your trailer and shop equipment & tools. Then, if something did get stolen, you can quickly post photos of the item to most websites. Photos always work better than words. ie: if I saw a photo of that stolen trailer, I would keep it in mind.

Also, I usually have green paint on everything I own, and my initials hiding somewhere on it. The green paint on my tools work well at the track too. Competitors borrow my tools from time to time and I usually get everything back. Maybe not at the end of the day, but by the end of the season they eventually make their way back because of the green paint.