After over a year and a half of unemployment, globetrotting, avoiding SARS, a consistent diet of ONLY tuna, rice, curry, and udon, and a whole lot of time behind the computer... i finally got a job with Northrop Grumman (TRW) in Redondo Beach and will be moving down in June.

I've got free rent in a friends condo for a little while, but i do need some garage space for some engines, trannys, bumpers, hood and whatnot if anyone has space down there. so if anyone can help me out with some temporary garage space, id appreciate it. ill be finding a place of my own by august.

i have no plans to race even by the end of this year, i need to concentrate on establishing myself at work and my credit rating quite frankly. possibly ill do a 2005 spring super school to renew my license, but we'll see. hopefully ill have time to hang out at the tracks down there tho. just wanna say thanks to tim, joe, and greg and everyone else from SFR that are on this forum for always being kind and helping me out. ill definately be back sometime, ill miss the great tracks in norcal.