The next one is Memorial day weekend. He said he would try to have the engine done in time. I told him I would rather miss the race and have the engine done right. So now I will just try to wait and not call him every day to see how it is going.

BTW that is Sat regional Sun Nat/RR on the 1.8 mi course at TWS. Come on over.

The next one after that is 4 July weekend and is also a reg, nat/rr. June is an off month, June sprints, I think.

There is a guy here, Jeff Wirtz, who runs an 240 in ITS and is consistantly 3-4 seconds a lap faster than the second place car. I have no doubt that you can get more out your car than you are now.

Now that I have the engine situation resolved, I hope, I can start to put more time and effort into the rest of the car. There are some bugs to work out in the suspension. The back is stiff (Eibach springs and KYB shocks) and the front has the OEM parts still on it. The nose dives under braking and the rear unloads, locks the brakes, and want's to come around. I think if I get the front at least as stiff as the back this should resolve it's self. At least that is the way it seems in the few laps I have gotten in at speed.

Oh, I am selling off some of my toys to pay for it all.

Turn five, is that the one under the tree with the loose concrete at the apex and the canyon sized hole on the left at the exit point?

[This message has been edited by jhooten (edited May 06, 2004).]