Originally posted by paulydee@Aug 8 2005, 01:07 PM
For as for Sunday's group 6 race I'll try to keep it as PC as possible but it was kind of messy. A certain yellow car caused aother driver to spin in the carousel and the three cars behind the mess (me included) wound up playing a bit of bumber cars as a result. No damage, but the incident could have (and should have) been avoided. Then a T2 SVT Cobra held up three ITS guys (me included) for more laps than I want to remember. 15-20 more HP would have got me by him to keep up with the 240Z clan, but I spent many laps riding the Cobra's bumper three times a lap only to be blown away on the straight sections as I watched the 240's disappear.

All this on top of me stuffing it in the wall on the inside of one on Saturday qual's.

One point I want to mention here. If you are going out to qualify on sticker tires and are going to mosey around for two to three laps, LET PEOPLE BY!
[snapback]57979[/snapback]
As for the "certain yellow car" causing another driver to spin in the carousel. What caused the spin was that the datsun,on the outside came down on the yellow car, who had the inside line, and when the datsun started to come down the yellow car hit the brakes and could not avoid the car. We have video to show this point if needed. It is a risky move to try to pass on the outside and as a result these type of racing incidents happen. When you pass on the outside, you are asking the inside driver to give you room when sometimes there is no more room.