Originally posted by Grumpa:
Will this double school, if successfully completed, yield a license to compete at the regional level? I would like to compete in the regional at IRP in May. A buddy of mine did the fall school at Memphis and that got him credit for one school weekend. What is the format for the double school, and has the host region released any information regarding the school? Thanks for your feedback.

Jim Sexton
ITC Rabbit #36
Cen-Div
Jim... Info is coming soon as the details are being finalized. Keep checking the regions website www.stlscca.org for the entry and supps. I'll also post here on IT.com when they're up.

The Double Drivers School will get you 2 completed schools which will complete the school requirements (assuming he passes both days). If he chooses he can also race on the Sunday and get his first race out of the way. Then all he'll need is a second completed race to get his licence. Tell him to run on his novice permit as long as possible. It'll save him a few $$$

Just an aside... The school will be very Novice Friendly this year. Licenced drivers get the big red dot identifying them and WILL be watched like hawks. ANY intimidating/bonzai moves and they'll be sent to the principles office. All drivers will have instructors whether licenced or novice.

------------------
Scott Rhea
It's not what you build...
it's how you build it

Izzy's Custom Cages