Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kettle Moraine Double @ Road America

Hey Greg, who was working 8? I kept cracking up on the pace lap when they were either dancing or doing some other wild stuff! That helped take the edge off on Saturday (my bad day)!

------------------
    Bill
    Planet 6 Racing
    bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com

That' Mike and Joellyn Key's signature.

Originally posted by planet6racing:
    Hey Greg, who was working 8? I kept cracking up on the pace lap when they were either dancing or doing some other wild stuff! That helped take the edge off on Saturday (my bad day)!

Yep, it was Mike and Joellyn.

Kevin. 1-saw you sitting there, I didn't wave as I was a little busy. My exhaust broke at the start and it took me 2 laps to figure out what was broke. Then whatever my new gremlin is just killed the engine, race over.

2. you were waving like a mad man at the start, I saw you but the miata behind me sure didn't.

3. I will have to get your cell, my friends left 30minutes+ ahead of us and called us with traffic updates, we ended up taking a few back roads and made up some good time.

4. What in the he** is going on with that transmission?

Kevin:

I wanted to wave, but figured you'd wave back with one finger seeing as how you were probably pi$$ed that you were out of the race!

I think I'm going to need to do some corner working sometime soon. Just so I can meet all the whacky people that are out there doing crazy stuff for us drivers...

------------------
    Bill
    Planet 6 Racing
    bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com

Yea, the dancing corner workers made me laugh during the warm up lap each day.

You guys should've waved, I would've waved back . Still watch for finger however. Travis - I was watching your race for 2nd in ITB on Sunday and it was a good one. I was wondering what happened however to knock you out. I'm glad to hear it wasn't contact as I had feared.

I think I might have to try www.raxles.com next and see if they can get me something that doesn't break. This cheap ass AutoZone crap just isn't going to do it apparently.

Kevin

Dumb question...

How much more are OEM Acura halfshafts? I would think they would be stronger...

An inquiring 'wacky' corner worker/driver wants to know