Barry, this is a completely new head redone with 5 angle valve job and done at Butch Smith's shop in Frankfort, KY. Had a pre-detonation problem in Atlanta which caused the gasket to go bad. I've got Crane Cam, lifters and comp valve springs but still can't get it right. I am going to have a little calmer set up with me as well as a new gasket so bring your tools we might be replacing heads Saturday night! Sounds fun doesn't it? I can't think that the cell will change much as far as handling, just make sure that you put a consistant level of fuel in the car until you get a feel for how the car will change then you can actually use the fuel load as a chassis adjustment. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hey rlekun, we will be running the road course which is a nice flat fairly easy to run course. We did run some events on the oval several years ago which was kind of fun but everyone was too "scared" to run anything but single file. Never did have any real big shunts except one with some kind of formula car which was pretty tore up. Made me feel like Richard Petty for an hour or so (then I woke up). Come on out and play with us, your rains will always be needed in the spring there.