Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kettle Moraine Regional

I was #92, the dark blue Saturn. I wasn't sure if I cut you off or it was just a really good move in the turn, but you seemed closer than I wanted you to be.

Ben did do a great job, especially considering how hard he worked on that car recently. I was just happy I finally crossed the 3:00 mark (2:59 in Sunday Qualifying) and can now build from there. Next target: 2:50!

------------------
    Bill
    Planet 6 Racing
    bill (at) planet6racing (dot) com

Ben, I also always thought that sharing is a good thing. Please don't share anymore of that not so good stuff in the future.

In reality no one to blame for 4th gear going on vacation except myself. At the last race I missed going from 3rd to 4th several times. I have 3 transmissions in reserve. I thought maybe I could learn a bit more by racing another weekend & see what the failure progression would be with the tranmission. About the second lap of qualifying above 5,500 the thing would spit it's self out of 4th. Below 5,500 it would stay in 4th gear fine.

Running the car the extra weekend & with the trans now throwing it's self out of 4th I would think when I take it apart I will find the offending pieces. Syncro & ??????????

What have I learned from this tranmission failure. When the thing acts up the 1st time. Fix it or replace it. I always been kind of slow.

Sounds like you folks had FUN. I would have enjoyed the racing.

Have Fun