Thread: Anybody taking pictures at Memphis?

Default Anybody taking pictures at Memphis?

I took my first class win Saturday, and the #$!** camcorder battery died halfway through the race!

SO, if anyone has a photo or video of my parade lap with the checkered flag, please respond to this post or email [email protected], I would gladly make it worth someone's effort to get a copy to me!

BTW - Blue Mazda RX-3, ITA #91

Thanks
    Eddie

Congratulations on your win. I didn't know that was you. I was flagging at T8 Saturday (base of the tower). I was also crying in my beer that I wasn't out there with you - and cussing the USPS for taking 7 1/2 WEEKS to get my head to the shop in Canada! It was supposed to be back by 5/1 - as it is it will be mid-June.

Hopefully I'll be ready for Hallett 7/5.

------------------
    Norm - #55 ITA, '86 MR2. [email protected]

I saw the tree frog racing trailer near impound and stopped by to say hi a couple times, but both times you were out (I guess working!)

Sorry we didn't get to chat. How did you like the way I started going through 8 Sunday? It took me a while to get MMP figured out, but once I did, it was a blast.

I was running well, until about four laps to go anyway, when I blew the right rear wheel cylinder and lost the brakes! I didn't want to give up the lead in ITA, so I stayed out and downshifted for brakes. That worked until I lost the clutch on the last lap!

Thanks for working the event!

Sounds like you need to find a closer head shop....

later
    Eddie

I didn't work 8 Sunday, I was at 5. Sorry I missed you, though. I was supposed to be SIT'ing both days, but wound up on a corner instead.

If you have a chance to come back down in November, look me up. I also plan to be at all the Hallett races the rest of the year and at St. Louis in July.

You can check the web-site and see but I don't think there were any.
    www.midsouthscca.com

Hope to see you in memphis in Nov. for the double points race. We should have alot of IT guys battling for the points in town.
    Later

------------------
    1989 Mazda rx-7 red
    1986 951 silver/black
    2001 supercrew white
    Regional Executive Midsouth Region #66