Lights and horns! Not a bad idea! Truly, one of the problems I have with you guys is not the speed or the size...it's both of them. Accidents happen, but I don't want to be a part of them if I can avoid them. Same reason I never drove FV. lol That said, I did used to race FF when I was young and stupid. I also don't like racing with Baby Grands and Legends. My car is smaller than many, but I lose the smaller cars in my mirrors and don't want to step on anyone. I just feel insecure in a flat out turn knowing that a series of rockets like you could be diving under me hoping that they all can make it. It's hell on the driver's suit! That said, the most frightened I've ever been was when a T1 Corvette came out of nowhere and past me on the outside of one of the fastest turns in Texas. I had no idea he was coming around a bunch of cars behind me! Since then, the host region will not allow T1, T2, SP, or AS in the 6 hour enduro. They require DOT tires and want the cars about the same speed. My near miss was not the reason for the change, it was the accidents and near misses caused by the faster closing speeds and size differential. I feel the reason for including the SRF's is due to the multitude of them racing out of Houston and Texas regions. Money (entrants) talk! It's no offense to the drivers or the cars. Many people feel that my little Honda is in the way of the faster cars, but the question was about Spec Ford Racers with IT cars.

------------------
Chris Harris
ITC Honda Civic