Thread: HIFI racing

Default HIFI racing

Does anyone have a more proficient way of getting in touch with the folks at HIFI?

I call them and I always get their voice mail. I leave a message, and to no avail.
    Are they the only deallers of OMP and/or sparco driver suits in the CFR area?
    Christopher Eastwood

Sparco can be had from Wine Country as well, that's where I got mine. Excellent guys there too.

------------------
    -Marcello Canitano
    www.SilverHorseRacing.com

Marcello,You live in the Melbourne Area, Right? How did you go about trying a suit on, or did you? Thats my big thing, I want to try one on. I am tall dude and I would like to see how it fits. Rather then solely measure myself and go by a table.

Yeah,I live over here. As to trying them on, Wine COuntry has some, they are down in WPB. Honestly though, I didn't try my new one on (well two years old now). I looked at the sizing charts, went up one size from where I was "supposed" to be, and have loved it ever since. If you want to try a bunch on, I'd suggest just coming to a race, HiFi, Wine Country, Safe-Quip... they all go to Moroso, and Sebring too, I think.

------------------
    -Marcello Canitano
    www.SilverHorseRacing.com