Thread: Where's the trash talk for Sebring this weekend?

Default Where's the trash talk for Sebring this weekend?

What the heck is going on?

No trash talk about this weekend?

Nobody running their mouth?

Come on you whimps, let's start some s*#t.

Thats what I like about Mike, always in there for an intelligent, honest debate over speed and velocity.

We were just seeing how long you could hold out without stirring the pot. (and watching the weather bring the galoshes....)

see ya Saturday a.m.

picks.

ITA enduro....raymon...if it holds together...bad luck Dunn is with him...

ITA regionals...ME, unless Raymon changes his mindlol (maybe one of those pesky BMW's)

ITS enduro..undecided. There are a few interesting pairings..Should be a good race.

IT7...Mike, you pick

p.s. there may be surprise entry in ITA, if he makes it, he should be a "formidable opponent" I wont share details until Saturday p.m.

Besides, Junktech is gonna snore and keep you up all night, so you'll sleep right through the first race Sunday..

See ya there..

Jim

Mr Dunn is gonna be there. Screw it, I'm going fishing.

AS for Mr. Raymon, he know the exact spot to hit me and lower my lap times. (just not under the flag stand next time)(don't want to visit the stewards)

AS for Mr. Junkins, 2 against 1 in that dept and he will loose that battle (if you know what I mean)

Great idea, We'll give Alana Junktech's street car and send her into town to shop and we'll hang out and tell lies Saturday night. (of course that's nothing new for this bunch)

See ya Sat am. will save a spot for you

I also hear that all the RV'ers are getting together to hold the first annual BBQ O RV Style Saturday night. Sounds like it's going to a lot fun. Can't wait

------------------
    Richy Gonzalez
    GB Racing - #24 ITA CRX
    LAMIN-X Protective Films

Hey Mike,
    I'll be there with my GT1. Are you going or are you fishing? I couldn't tell by your messages.
    We are going to try something new in my Cutlass. We have a camera that we are going to mount that has a real time monitor to watch in the pits. Just like being in the car as it happens. The pit crew can see what it's like riding in a GT car as it happens and can talk to me on the radio. Should be fun. See you Saturday...
    Andy

We won't be making it this weekend.My son has a Bandelero race in Orlando Friday night and a Dirt kart race in Ft Pierce Saturday night. Next year I am going to re-prioritize our racing preferences. I heard the Sept. event at Homestead was cancelled , so I guess the next time out will be Sebring in Oct.
    Good Luck to all this weekend.
    Jim I
    IT7 #60

Thanks Jim for the vote of confidence. Are you doing the enduro? Why not? Hell, you think we are going to break, so you might as well enter so that you will have an easy win! Raymon is going to put it up front, and I am going to do my best to keep it there.

Mr. Cocks-I will see you there and tell Mr. 2 1/2 fingers, do not wave at me with that hand.

See ya guys there and cant wait to get back on the track!!!!!!!!

that was cruel. totally uncalled for and down right wrong.

Just for that comment Mr. Done, I'll have to to get Jim to make up a new bumper sticker just for you.

Let's see, what would work?

ahhhhhh,

Go ahead and hit me.
    It's not my car anyway.

Just watch out for us slow-ass ITB guys. I'll give everyone a nice point-by, just don't get greedy. Remember, some of us weigh 2900 lbs, and don't particularly feel a CRX or Miata when they go underneath a bumper or tire

Andy, I'm interested in the real-time feedback of the video. How is the transmission being handled? I've already got the data acquisition that can download via laptop, and in-car camcorder, but live feeds would be trick. I'm planning on being there, so long as we don't get a tropical storm there Saturday. I'd love to see how this works.

------------------
    -Marcello Canitano
    www.SilverHorseRacing.com

Hey Marcello,
    I don't know how it works. I asked some friends to crew on my car and he said he had this cool camera arrangement. Maybe we can rig up a joystick and we can drive the car from the pits.
    The car is a black Olds Cutlass Supreme #00. I am in group 7. Look for me and we can go over how it works.
    Andy

Andy
    don't know if you remember me, work with Betsy up in Jax, will be running an ITS in the enduro, thought you were building a 944s for ITS??
    Charles

Originally posted by Mike Cox:
    ahhhhhh,

Go ahead and hit me.
    It's not my car anyway.

[/B]
    It sounds like I need to get some more reducer and Yellow paint. Hve paint gun, will travel.

How about ?
    Go ahead and hit me,
    I need a fresh paint job anyway

Fred
    bodyshop.com

My brother and I will be racing the Enduro on Saturay. You guys better watch out, The tech at Daytona said we have "serious body damage," so what's another dent or two? But seriously, we've never driven the long course, so hopefully we can hook up with someone during morning practice and maybe get a good idea of the correct line.

------------------
    Clark Sprinkel
    ITA CRX #26
    91.5 WPRK FM
    http://www.rollins.edu/wprk

Cool deal Clark! Thats at least 3 CRX's that I know of showing up to race for the enduro. Since it has been a while, why dont you let me follow you around for practice. Weird racing against the ol' CRX!