First, I would like to thank all the drivers who made it by my "new car" as I was shaking it out. I was struggling with fuel delivery issues due to a rusty (and I mean R-U-S-T-Y) gas tank...during one of the fuel filter cleanings we pulled out two full-sized bugs. I made every attempt to lift and be off line when faster cars approached

Jeff Lawton, Eli, Jeff and Jason, Derek (and the rest of the SM and ITB crowd)....I made sure to leave you all plenty of room and I thank you for making it by without issues. I hope I did not hold you up at all.

The fuel tank is at a radiator shop right now, and will come back clean and coated.

As for the SM discussion...Andy is spot on (I hate when he is right). With any given group, you will get your group of "bad" drivers...with SM/SSM and a class of ~55, you will have a much higher chance of being around one of them. I happened to be in that situation...but I refrain from public forum rants...ON the lighter side, when I was getting tapped by an SM on my rear bumper, it was quite comical to see the SM wiggle and the Audi tank barely move

Car should be much better at the Glen, but all in all, I am VERY happy considering the first at speed lap for the car was Saturday's race.

Regards,
Alan