Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lime Rock July 5th IT Pro Race

Originally posted by Chris Humphrey:
    Hey... We finish 3rd in ITA and 11th over all with a old rx7 at the 12 hour at the point this year!

Well, you should bring that RX-7 up and take some prize money! It's been a loooong time since an RX-7 has seen the podium in ITA in the New England Region...

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Originally posted by benspeed:
    Looks like Mark Greggory is in a great position to finish strong in the ITS race - pulling for that podium finish!

Any news on Kip or Autotechnic entering? How about Brian Reilly - does he still have his RX7?
    I've been wondering about the autotecnic guys, but I know Reilly decided regional racing wasn't for him, and went forward with his pro plans, which included a first year run in an RX-8 in National T2 racing, but that was last year...haven't seen him this year.

His car was sold to a nice guy who I saw racing it at an EMRA event.

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Reilly had us build a SM for him...

Driscoll eluded to those guys showing up at LRP above...no?

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region, R188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

Originally posted by Andy Bettencourt:
    Reilly had us build a SM for him...

Driscoll eluded to those guys showing up at LRP above...no?

AB

We are going to try! A few all nighters and a little luck and we just might make it.

Rob

Originally posted by lateapex911:

Well, you should bring that RX-7 up and take some prize money! It's been a loooong time since an RX-7 has seen the podium in ITA in the New England Region...

I plan to try...IMO its a great deal!
    It would cost $200 for you and 3 friends to go watch. $250 gets you 1hr+ Track time (at a great track) and have a chance to win money in a regional race....A first for me!

Hi guys great to see the race is on Monday in front of everyone. i just have a few questions if someone can answer for me. What is the entry fee.Can I run the race on a novice permit. Somewhere on this post or the New York region site said it was a "PRO " race. Thanks Dave

------------------
    #28 ITA Neon. Halfway to my regional liccense

Hudson, NH, USA (work) Nashua, NH, USA (home)

To Mark Gregory -
    Dave and the 3D Crew will be at Limerock for the race, entry form already sent the Monday after the Wedding.

We will see you at Limerock, it will be a fun 4th of July!

Anyone have any idea when we can bring the cars in and when registration and tech is, the information we got didn't list the times.

Deb

------------------
    3D Race Team
    Driver: Dave Maynard
    Crew: Dan, Larry & Deb
    E36 BMW 325i (Red)
    #18 ITS
    Just Trying to Keep it FUN!!!

It looks like a fine dual between the Kam Motorsports/Rosmar RX7 of Mark Greggory and the 3-D Motorsports BMW entry of Dave Maynard. Both have hot cars and aggressive drivers. Dave needs to get down into the 02's to make a run at Mark and my bet is that he will! (just don't blow up that new motor or Dan will make you build it yourself next time!)

The tension builds - will the Autotechnic guys make it to the track. Both have been in the 01s before, but with the unproven and heavier 323 ITS car, can they make a run at the proven rides?

Will Kip show up with his 944S which is a no-expense spared, built to the max ITS car. He was in the 01s this spring during test, but the car still needs sorting. Word is that he ran well down south. The Kipper could be the spoiler and has a number of pro-ITS wins at LRP.

In ITA it'll be an Integra, but Blaney has got to be sick of that sh*t and may just go friggin wild if he's registered. Young Serra in his Honda could do the same.

The pressure is on. The eyes of the IT racing community turn to see who will be at the top of the podium.

When will LRP put in live web-cams so those of us with spousal units can watch from our vacation destinations with cold beverage in hand?

D:

Originally posted by benspeed:

In ITA it'll be an Integra, but Blaney has got to be sick of that sh*t and may just go friggin wild if he's registered. Young Serra in his Honda could do the same.

As Cosmo Kramer would say "O you got that right buddy"

I'll be there and it's time to teach those young wipper snapper's a lesson or two ....

Let's add to the tension...

HOT SHOE renting the track record-holding 04 Flatout Motorsports RX-7...

Be there or be square.

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region, R188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

to Deb Dan and David. the last i heared was that they were trying to make it possible to register on saturday but you could not get you vehicles in the track until after sunday . I will be going up on sunday afternoon and register monday morning. ps i will give you a call.

My poor Z3 doesn't stand a chance against those Acuras....(even if it ran well) at least there will be a ton of people watching. To quote the great Jackie Childs (keeping with the Seinfeld quotes) "this may be the most public yet of my many humiliations"

It's all about having fun!!!!

Andy, do I know that Hot Shoe?? Might he have a recent win at LRP that I was in the passenger seat for the victory lap??

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Hello , anyone know how long it takes from pittsburgh cause I might cancel mid-o and head to lrp

8 hrs?

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

The trip towing a car would be closer to 12 hours. PA is a damn long state from Pittsburg!

Its only about 10-11 hours max to get all the way to NH from Beaver Run (did it last weekend and Nelson a couple weeks prior to that). Lime Rock takes us 3 hours to get to, so I would think that you should be able to do it in closer to 8 hours. That is at Dads towing speed of about 70-75 not the "kids" speed of 80-85.

Good Luck, if you go you will enjoy Lime Rock, although I am going to Mid-Ohio, so if you decide to stay at Mid-Ohio look for the Red and Silver Audi and be sure to stop and say Hi

Raymond

Anyone know what the fee is for overcrew?

Far as crew do we not get 3 free. And they don`t need to be members. Only if they go in the hot pits? Am I right. Hellooooooo
    Scott

According to Lapham, overcrew is subject to ticket purchase.