Anyone know when registration is open
    And will we get confirmation on our Entry form NYR

Lou I
    ITA #79
    RX7 NER

[quote]Originally posted by 83rx701:
    [B]Anyone know when registration is open
    And will we get confirmation on our Entry form NYR [UNQUOTE]

Just got an email from the registrar confirming that registration is open Sunday from 2-5 and Monday starting at 7. There will also be time to register on Saturday but you won't be able to bring your car in. I didn't get a confirmation so I asked for one.

Oh yeah, as of Monday evening Susan said there are 40 IT cars entered and 9 SRF for our race which unfortunately isn't for $$$

Rob Zatz,
    SRF #5

Will there by anyone there to complete an annual tech inspection?

Thanks,
    Rob

Ok So in reply to the ? of cost to crew are they free or are they a cost to get in. This is important. If it cost money I may not get a crew. I would like a responce from anyone who knows. I am sure others would like a definite answar. Thanks in advance. As to Tech ? Will Dick be in Da house?
    Scott Soaking wet after tuesday breakin at LRP. And Yes Dyson going real fast alone sounds way cool echoing throught the hills.

Originally posted by p99ro:
    Ok So in reply to the ? of cost to crew are they free or are they a cost to get in. This is important. If it cost money I may not get a crew. I would like a responce from anyone who knows. I am sure others would like a definite answar.
    Ok dude. Since you're lost in space, I'll splain. The original question was refering to overcrew. Not the usual three xtra bodies that would normally sleaze in with you. In other words, if you brought in a fourth crew member, he/she would have to pay the overcrew fee which is normally the gate price for the event.There's your 'answar'. Got it?
    Ray

[This message has been edited by moto62 (edited June 28, 2005).]

Right.

so not over the wall as to crew. I just wanted to be sure and not have someone show up and told they need to pay. Thats all.
    And I`ve landed thank you very much.
    Scott

It sounds like we will have a full house witch is great.i thought i would mention some info from the past. last year the spec miatas ran this event and lets say way too many cars had to visit the body shop or junk yard. its great to have a crowd to watch us and a prize to race for, but a body shop bill can easily eclipse a check for winning.lets have a fun and clean race. rick #06 ITA

I WILL SECOND THAT IT ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE WHEN THERES A CROWED AND MONEY ON THE TABLE THINGS GET A BIT MORE CRAZZZZY! BUT EVEN WHEN SOME GUYS ARE JUST RACING FOR PLASTIC ASH TRAYS THEY GET CRAZZZZY LETS DRIVE HARD DRIVE CLEAN AND GIVE EACH OTHER A LITTLE ROOM. THE TEST OF A GOOD DRIVER IS TO DRIVE FAST AND IN CONTROL AT ALL TIMES. LETS HAVE A FUN TIME NOT A CRASH FEST LIKE THE OMP CHALLANGE BECAME.

A 33 lap race with no full course yellows and when its over we all load are cars with a smile on are faces.

That would be a good show for IT and fans!

All sounds great till the flag.
    Scott ita 09 crx

Well...?

ITA 1. Ray LeeChee
    2. Lorenzo Serra
    3. Richard Hunter
    4. Tom Blaney

Top 3 all on Hoosiers from ...

Way to go guys !!!!!

[This message has been edited by philstireservice (edited July 04, 2005).]

Word in from the Victory Stand...

Brian Reilly wins the race in the Flatout Motorsports 04 RX-7. Qualified sixth in his first time in the car while in heavy traffic...I am assuming there were a few ITA Integras in front.

He and Sabatello (E30 Bimmer) moved to the front and with about 5 to go, he made his move around the outside of Big Bend and drove away in traffic.

More reports?

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region, R188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

Originally posted by GregAmy:
    Well...?

01 ITA Nissan Sentra 11th overal 7th in class

------------------
    Crazy Joe
    #01 ITA
    Nissan Sentra SE-R

anthony and i broke.rodier and manuel crashed in bigbend on the first lap.shane broke during qualifying.no full course yellows. the front row were hunter and anthony with 1:019 times. rick #06 ITA.

You guys put on a great show! Lots of fun to watch.

One comment, regarding a qualifying incident between the #12 Neon of Dave Brooks, and the #23 Honda of Mr. Serra.

Dave is a newbie, and a beginning racer (not to mention a helluva nice guy who is willing to help anybody out). He made a mistake in qualifying while Mr. Serra was overtaking him going into the right hander that leads onto the no name straight- he turned down on Mr. Serra (even though he was still ahead of Serra, both drivers ned to give racing room). Dave didn't see Serra, turned down on him, and basically spun-himself off into the weeds on the front of Serra's bumper.

Dave went up to apologise to Serra, at which point Serra told him, very rudely, that he had no business being out there, shouldn't race, and that if anybody wanted to, could hit Dave and send him over and on his roof.

This is REGIONAL RACING, Mr. Serra. This is where the newbies and novices run. With your crap attitude, and flagrantly threataning comment (which is a violation of the GCR), you are very lucky that YOU were not protested, and have your license suspended.

I have already forwarded a note regarding your conduct to the Chief Steward of the race, to make sure you are watched carefully!

Regional racing is for fun and a cheap plaque. It is also the entry level of club racing, where newbies are supposed to be runing.

Get over yourself, Serra.

Lime Rock Fan
    Lakeville, CT

BTW- Mr. Brooks has no idea I was posting this. I happen to be a random fan who came by to encourage him and tell him what a great looking Neon he had, at which point he relayed this story. I than saw him offering help to a couple of other guys paddocked nearby who were having mechanical woes after the qualifying session.

[This message has been edited by Lime Rock Fan (edited July 05, 2005).]

Originally posted by Lime Rock Fan:
    You guys put on a great show! Lots of fun to watch.

One comment, regarding a qualifying incident between the #12 Neon of Dave Brooks, and the #23 Honda of Mr. Serra.

Dave is a newbie, and a beginning racer (not to mention a helluva nice guy who is willing to help anybody out). He made a mistake in qualifying while Mr. Serra was overtaking him going into the right hander that leads onto the no name straight- he turned down on Mr. Serra (even though he was still ahead of Serra, both drivers ned to give racing room). Dave didn't see Serra, turned down on him, and basically spun-himself off into the weeds on the front of Serra's bumper.

Dave went up to apologise to Serra, at which point Serra told him, very rudely, that he had no business being out there, shouldn't race, and that if anybody wanted to, could hit Dave and send him over and on his roof.

This is REGIONAL RACING, Mr. Serra. This is where the newbies and novices run. With your crap attitude, and flagrantly threataning comment (which is a violation of the GCR), you are very lucky that YOU were not protested, and have your license suspended.

I have already forwarded a note regarding your conduct to the Chief Steward of the race, to make sure you are watched carefully!

Regional racing is for fun and a cheap plaque. It is also the entry level of club racing, where newbies are supposed to be runing.

Get over yourself, Serra.

Lime Rock Fan
    Lakeville, CT

BTW- Mr. Brooks has no idea I was posting this. I happen to be a random fan who came by to encourage him and tell him what a great looking Neon he had, at which point he relayed this story. I than saw him offering help to a couple of other guys paddocked nearby who were having mechanical woes after the qualifying session.

Lime Rock Fan,

Couple of points.

First off, it's common courtesy to either use your real name, or sign your posts w/ your real name. If you don't want to let people know who you are, you really shouldn't make comments about somebody.

Second, it sounds like you did not witness any exchange between Mr. Serra and Mr. Brooks, nor did you witness the incident. What you are going on, is one side of the story, relayed to you (albeit, by one of the parties involved). It would be common courtesy, to at least get the other side of the story, before you lambast someone in a public forum. Especially since you have no direct knowledge of what transpired.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608

Originally posted by Bill Miller:
    Lime Rock Fan,

Couple of points.

First off, it's common courtesy to either use your real name, or sign your posts w/ your real name. If you don't want to let people know who you are, you really shouldn't make comments about somebody.

Second, it sounds like you did not witness any exchange between Mr. Serra and Mr. Brooks, nor did you witness the incident. What you are going on, is one side of the story, relayed to you (albeit, by one of the parties involved). It would be common courtesy, to at least get the other side of the story, before you lambast someone in a public forum. Especially since you have no direct knowledge of what transpired.

Actually, I did witness the on-track incident (as I was sitting on the hill), and I challenge you to find someone that says that anything occured other than how I described it.

As to the point of my real name, it has no bearing on the rude conduct, and the conversation that occured between the two drivers was confirmed to me by another "non-partisan" observer.

Everyone should be more concerned with this type of conduct rather than what some random spectators actual name is.

I am an SCCA member, but strictly as a fan not a participant. I know that we need more members and participants to help the club grow and address the "graying" of the SCCA. This type of a "welcome" is not the way to encourage others to participate.

You're right, who you are has no bearing on the matter between the two drivers. However, since you decided to be a 3rd party that is calling a driver's conduct into question, you will get no respect / consideration, if you don't have the sack to stand behind what you post. If you feel so strongly about what you saw/heard, show some conviction, and stand up for it.

------------------
    MARRS #25 ITB Rabbit GTI (sold) | MARRS #25 HProd Rabbit
    SCCA 279608

Originally posted by Bill Miller:
    You're right, who you are has no bearing on the matter between the two drivers. However, since you decided to be a 3rd party that is calling a driver's conduct into question, you will get no respect / consideration, if you don't have the sack to stand behind what you post. If you feel so strongly about what you saw/heard, show some conviction, and stand up for it.

1) I could care less whether YOU want to give me any respect or consideration- my only concern is for the proper conduct of those who would threaten the safety of another driver. I am not asking anyone to take me at face value or believe me, or give me any respect. Ask Mr. Serra his side. I simply want to get a conversation started.

2) Oooh. Yes, you must have a great big sack. I will stand behind wat I say. I choose not to be identified. That is my choice. I don't race, won't be out there with you guys, won't ever meet any of you, so stop trying to change the topic at hand-
    If you happen to upset someone with a move or a mistake you make on track, do YOU want to be threatened by that person (after you go to apologize), to be flipped onto your roof? Do YOU have enough SACK for that?

Yes- I was told this story by one party. I simply think that you need to inquire with the other party, see if it is true, and let them know (if it is true) that this type of behavior is NOT acceptable. If the other party says that this is not the case, let him come forward and deny it.

I will post nothing further- since my sack is shriveling rapidly in the presence of your great big elephant balls.