Originally posted by Doc Bro:
I really don't care in some regards because I'd rather be last on the race track than first on the couch and I know we'll get it fixed eventually. Rob
#36 BMW Z3

Rob,

You don't even know how lucky you are!!! This is the first year since I started raceing that I didn't run up at NHIS. It was awefull.... I was at work all day depressed as ?:"{ and jelious of all of you!

Got to say congrats to TIM for winning in ITB I heard you guys where all fast and into the 19's!! I knew it was only a matter of time before that VW was winning! Congrats to shawn for getting his car super fast! Shawn be carefull though your VW is resembling those with flat pistons Don't want to see you getting into trouble! Matt take the third, staying up with Paul is the best feeling I can remember in the past. I remember when I first finished behind him. I was so excited that I could still see him at the end of the race! So you and Eli will both be running in ITB at the same time? Maybe I will have to get to at least one local event this year.

Stephen Blethen