Thread: inquiry on Vantage motorsports racing schedule!

Default inquiry on Vantage motorsports racing schedule!

copy paste cross-post from general discusions "I need some feedback for my 2005 schedule! "

Ok now I need some help form our fellow canadians! AKA Vantage Motorsports! Several of our friends want to come visit your track in Canada so I am thinking that round 2 or 3 might be feasable at AMP round 2 is June 18-19 and round 3 is July 16th and 17th. Do you recomend either one?

Anyone from the states want to go to Nova Scotia? (sp)

Stephen

Hi Guys,
    Sorry to be so long in responding.
    The june weekend is usually more cars, but july is warmer, take your choice.
    We will guarantee a great time,and look forward to having some NER people at Atlantic Motorsport Park.
    We are taking white and blue cars to VIR this weekend.
    Derek Lugar/Rob McCabe
    Vantage Motorsports

Stephen,

The wife and I were thinking of heading up last year, but other things got in the way.

I'd love to hitch a ride, share some of the driving up and back, help where I could, and spend some of the time flagging up there.

Oh, and having fun at the party, too.

I've been thinking about trying one of these out as well. Which class would an ITC car run (Scirocco 1.7)? June might work into my schedule.

We run the same classifications as SCCA in IT, our GT class is less specific, Just
    1 through 3, as we have fewer cars,mostly IT, What you call production fits into one of the three GT classes.
    We run 4 races on a sunday that an IT car can enter, 3x 15 lap ones [ an IT only,a GT-IT combo, a run what you brung, plus an hour [40 lap] that all sedans are eligble.
    The open wheel cars run when we are not on
    track,so it is a bit like an enduro all day,
    as you often only have 20 minutes to get ready for the next event,Gas tires driver change etc. Most people run 2 drivers, and you will need more tire& gas compared to a
    NER single race day.It is a little more casual than what you would expect in NER
    We guarantee a great time, so plan early,let us know if we can be of any help with the arrangements.
    Derek Lugar
    Vantage Motorsports
    [email protected]