Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does one run "not for points"

Originally posted by JohnRW:
    Wow...first post I've seen on IT.com with footnotes. Officer Obie would be proud.

I'd post 27 8x10 color glossy photos, with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining what each one was, but a you would not be able to read the back, b some of you are just like the judge.

Guys,
    My comments were directed at those running in the DC region MARRS series. The MARRS series has five out of the nine run groups with 50 plus cars so manual scoring becomes a big deal.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.....
    cheers
    dave parker
    wdcr ITC#97

Andy, I have been gone for a week, or I would have posted earlier. Go for the GOLD, Race hard and don't look back. dave

Here is the issue:

I want to do some development in IT on R-tires. I now have a 1.8 Miata in SM that is an ITS car. Since the SM's (1.6 and 1.8) are 'equalized' by resrictors, the 1.6's and 1.8's are the same speed. I thought about running the 1.8 car in ITA for no points - mostly to stay the heck outta the ITS cars way as this car would be way off the pace.

Having thought it through, the Miata's run hard with ITB so thee will be a rcae in there somewhere...

ITS it is! Thanks to all.

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region, R188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com