Thread: AS Race Car for trade?

Default AS Race Car for trade?

I have a brand new built American Sedan Pontiac Firebird built to the best of standards. I built this as a project and really don't have much interest in AS Racing. Cost over 22K to build and I am trying to sell for about 18K. Would like to sell but would also entertain interesting trades. Street cars or maybe a DSR CSR or Open wheel would be considered. Heck I would consider anything. A bit impatient so I want to do a deal. Email me for info on the Firebird. It is a great car and is brand new. [email protected]
    Pictures and info available.

Why would you spend $22K plus all else, to build an AS racer if you had no interest in AS racing??
    Just curious - Bill Miskoe

That's why this board goes nuts trying to convince newbies to rent. Ya just never know if it's for you.

Or, like many in the amateur-built aircraft arena, his hobby is building, not driving. Hell, at a $4000 loss, his hobby would be damn sight cheaper than ours!!!

Good question? To be honest I kind of got talked into doing the car with another guy who moved. I already own two cars, a SSB and a T2 Car. I would like to sell but I am crazy enough to trade for anything that catches my fancy.

I forgot to add, I said I would like to sell for 18K but if someone came up with 14K I would probably take it and they would get one heck of a deal.

What's the T2 car? Are you looking to get rid of that?

(we're like vultures )

Former Jim Leithauser 98 M3. Great car in great condition. Everything is for sale but for that car I would have to get 20K firm.

Going to use it for T2 and IS in BMW Club. Like I said though everything is for sale.