Thread: Congratulations to Dan & Jaime Sheppard

Default Congratulations to Dan & Jaime Sheppard

Just wanted to send a quick congratulations to Dan and Jaime Sheppard. For those that didn't know they were married this past weekend.

For those that don't know who they are:

Dan has "grown up" in SCCA since before most of us can remember. He has been racing in IT for several years (RX-7 and a Miata). He has also run in several other SCCA classes. His Mother is Laurie Sheppard (Sheppard’s watch in Sportscar magazine).

Jaime Sheppard (Lentz) is the daughter of the famous Northeast Miata driver Serge. She has been around the track now for several years as well.

Many IT posters here were in attendance (a few pictures will have to be posted soon ). It was great seeing all of you, and I look forward to a few holiday parties!!!

Raymond

PS: Dan- When does Jaime start racing the RX-7!!!

Originally posted by RSTPerformance:
    Just wanted to send a quick congratulations to Dan and Jaime Sheppard. For those that didn't know they were married this past weekend.
    Yup! They are both officially knotted up now. Congrats Dano and Jaime. Seems like everyone is in shock. Snap out of it and send your blessings man

Originally posted by RSTPerformance:
    PS: Dan- When does Jaime start racing the RX-7!!!
    Dano is too busy now so I'll take a guess at it. Maybe when pigs fly, or hell freezes over, or when the RX-7 gets moved to B, or when LRP entry fees are deemed reasonable, or......you get the picture
    Ray

I was told she was gong to school in one of dad's spec pinatas. you know serge's chick car.
    dick

Congratulation to Dan and Jaime. For a wedding present Dan should get Jaime her own rx-7 ( one that look better than his but not as fast please! )

Betty & Lou I
    NER RX7 #79

Congrats! (photo from Scott)