[quote] Thier are a lot more video's with a few near misses, and some not so fortunate misses... All hopefully will be up on the website... Should make for some interesting procrastination...

At lime Rock, yup we shift 2 times... once downshift to third under breaking into Big Bend and the other is an upshift back to forth entering no-name... Cars are geared great for that track, but not so well for NHIS.

I never was able to get a good groove and turn any good laps... Also as you can see the Handling isn't the greatest, but we have made some improvements since 2004, and I thikn we are a bit faster now.

I love the sounds of the car, inside and outside... Unfortunatly I have spent my time on the side of the track watching stephen drive by

Raymond

Nice drive, you were crushing them in turns 1 to 3 and under braking. I turned the sound off to watch. Was that a windshield wiper blade that flew up & over your windshield in the 2nd lap?

If a guy points you by, wave back. Someone or anyone who takes the time to see you & point you by deserves a thanks. A friend on the track is worth 2 in the brush