Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RAL Weekend NHIS

I am truly humbled by this experience. Today was good day at the "salt mine", more checks and pledges arrived.
    I'm sure more pledges will come in after this note but here is where we landed.
    I'm pulling out tomorrow before the mail comes, so here goes.

Pledged $2760.00 money received $2166.00.

Tim Klvana
    ITC #11

...Pledged $2760.00 money received $2166.00.

Tim Klvana
    ITC #11 [/B][/QUOTE]

Tim - Amazing Job. Hope you had a good weekend at the track as well. Sorry I missed the fun, again.

------------------

Tim sorry about your incident,Hope your OK.Saw the car leaving,hope you make the runoffs.Great job on the pledges. Jaime managed to get around 300 bucks to donate.
    See You Soon
    Dan Sheppard
    PS. Ray needs rain tires & softer springs.Congrats to "Super cake" Jake on your first but not last win. Amazing! Rear Drive In the rain.
    Dano

Any word on the total amount raised for the weekend?

Ed

BTW: Huge props to Ed Tisdale (above) for his trouncing of ITS at the Regional. His tire choice on a wet but drying track complimented his awesome drive netting him the checkered.

Great job Tizzer!

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    ITS RX-7 & Spec Miata 1.6 (ITA project)
    New England Region R188967
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

[This message has been edited by ITSRX7 (edited August 30, 2004).]

Testing 1234

Thanks guys.
    I'm a little sore today but doin' better than the car. Caster is pushed back on the drivers side about a 1/2 inch, so we are hopeful. Think I had a little "red mist" goin' after a "4 off" comin out of T-10. Chris Johnson and Brian Megliola got past me and I think I was peddlin' harder than I should have when I got back to T-3. Those guys drove a great race. Congrats to Jake Guilick on the win, but you gotta love 2nd and 3rd overall for ITC. My crew chief Ken Schielke gave me a heads up waving yellow in T-3, I got on the binders to hard, once I got in the grass it was like being on ice. Seroious brain fade. It was either take out the other cars or hit the jersey barrier, I figured "my bad, eat the wall". I got lucky with the fire afterwards, it was oil on the header, once I turned off the master kill, the accusump shut down and the fire went out. I was ready to pull the switch for the fire bottle, I looked up once more and the fire exhausted itself.
    The good news is, money is still coming in for RAL. We are at $3,469.00 pledged. A truly humbling expereince. I found that people were interested in giving to this cause and thought the incentives "Photo Ops", were a little different. I will try this again, or something like it next year.
    Not sure that I will make Cheap Date, but I am motivated with a 1:20.04 qualifying time, a personal best for me.
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts and concerns.
    Tim Klvana
    ITC #11

[This message has been edited by Tkczecheredflag (edited August 31, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tkczecheredflag (edited August 31, 2004).]

Thanks Andy.

And thanks to all the congratulations given by all. It is a pleasure to race with such a great group of guys.

It was great to get the first win in the new car. It does like the wet and the suspension set-up and tire choice by my crew chief were perfect.

------------------
    Ed Tisdale
    #22 ITS '95 325is
    Racing BMW's since 1984

Congrats to Tiz on his ITS win, and to Team Maloney/Bogart on their killer enduro win. (For those who missed the Saturday enduro, Larry and Brandon in a T2 car beat Nick L and Andy B in Nick's Mazda by roughly 800 feet in the 3-hour race.)

Our writeup of the weekend is up at http://www.flatout-motorsports.com.

Steve U
    05 ITS

Trying something different. My newsletter is posted at this site. Any help/info for point and click would be appreciated.
    Tim Klvana
    ITC #11

http://groups.aol.com/_cqr/czecheredflags?mmch_=0