Thread: LRP camping question.

Default LRP camping question.

At LRP are you allowed to bring an RV, tent or whatever, and camp right at the track?

In June it's a Friday school and Sat race. I'm just going to race on Sat. so can I show up Friday night and camp at the track?

Also say it a normal Friday/Sat race at LRP. Can you show up Thursday night and camp out at the track?

Yes, you're allowed to camp and bring whatever. The June event you'll have no problem coming on Friday.

Typically on a Fri./Sat. race at LRP you can show up the evening before. Do check the supps. to make sure though (believe it is in there).

------------------
    Dave Gran
    NER #13 ITA
    '87 Honda Prelude

Originally posted by 0100:
    At LRP are you allowed to bring an RV, tent or whatever, and camp right at the track?
    Yes you can, but there are no hook-ups for RVs and space will be tight on the most race weekends.

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">In June it's a Friday school and Sat race. I'm just going to race on Sat. so can I show up Friday night and camp at the track?</font>
    You can arrive during registration hours or you can usually leave you license and/or deposit with the guards if you arrive after registration closes and get is back after you register.

<font face=\"Verdana, Arial\" size=\"2\">Also say it a normal Friday/Sat race at LRP. Can you show up Thursday night and camp out at the track?</font>
    Same as above, but it may vary depending on the event and/or region that is hosting. Check the supps on your entry form.

------------------
    Jason
    ITB 17 (NER SCCA)
    VW Scirocco

Space is not tight - only tight if you want to park / camp in the paddock. There is tons of room up top where the skid pad / go kart track is. In my opinion, it is a better place to stay anyways.

------------------
    Dave Gran
    NER #13 ITA
    '87 Honda Prelude

Think of it this way...there is room for many, many people on the memorial day / 4th of July events.

------------------
    Dave Gran
    NER #13 ITA
    '87 Honda Prelude