Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LRP 05/08/04

Come on Brian,
    Swallow your pride and give Dick Shine a call, he would rent you a car…MAYBE
    And NO Eli WILL NOT loan you mine
    GLAD YOU ARE OK Sorry to hear about the car, but I guess your brother needed something to keep him busy!!!!

Again glad you are OK (or as good as you ever were)

Matt Bal

I don't think Greg was not interested in your wellness, nor do I think Greg was uninterested in bringing this idea to a meeting. I do however think that Greg was interested in expressing an idea and hoping to gage it's weight... and maybe hoping to gain support for this idea with others on this IT forum.

Concern to all those who were in an incident was assumed my this reader... glad everyone is OK!

------------------
    -dave
    8)
    http://www.nerdsracing.com

I'll take it one step further - I know Greg was first and foremost concerned about your well being. We all were.

But after we determined that you were o.k., it is unreasonable to address the scheduling issues?

------------------
    Dave Gran
    NER #13 ITA
    '87 Honda Prelude

Originally posted by emwavey:
    I don't think Greg was not interested in your wellness, nor do I think Greg was uninterested in bringing this idea to a meeting. ...

Greg, forgive me here as I do not have your permission to repeat this, but I think it is appropriate.

Greg did approach me at the track about the Comp Board meeting and his frustration regarding the time and place.

I told him of my sfforts to make it and he asked that I contact him before I attend the next to see if he could possibly hitch a ride.

So I would say that he has, at the least, expressed interest in the system.

Now...I can't say whether he will make it or not, but ......

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Jake,

When are the meetings held? What time do they start? I should get my butt out there as well... Too bad there are no meetings in the CT area.

------------------
    Dave Gran
    NER #13 ITA
    '87 Honda Prelude

[This message has been edited by gran racing (edited May 11, 2004).]

The next meeting will be 5-21-2004 at the yankee drummer / best western in Aburn, ma
    it's at the intersection of rte 290,12 and the mass pike. meetings start at 7:30. most meetings start with financial reports.

If you would be attending and have an item that you would like added to the agenda please e-mail me at
    [email protected]

thanx brian m