I have one other thing to add to this mess, I meant to find the driver of the #1 ITB car. I am not blaming you for my lack of winning the ITS race that rests solely on my shoulders, but you need to know when the leaders are coming through. I also am sympathetic to everyone's race on the track and don't like to effect anyone's race as we come through the field, but you greatly effected my position by clearly not seeing me passing you exiting turn six. I could tell you couldn't see that I was up to your door as we were approaching the left side curb at the tree and instead of being forced to run all four wheels off the track or have contact I hit the brakes hard consequently allowing the second place driver to get by. As well when I went by you on the inside exiting twelve and approaching the front straight you forced me into the cones defining the pit in, so I know you didn't see me because if you had you would have left some room. So I ask in a nice way, just be aware of what is going on around you, and I know this was a tough situation because you were in your own race with two other cars when we approached but you have to see us.

The corner workers do a great job waving that blue flag with a yellow strip and they were waving it.

Lastly, the ITS BMW you speak of is one of the best racers I have had a chance to run with. He runs clean and smart as do most of the ITS guys at the front of the pack.

I started a new post because the old one was maxed out I believe.

------------------
Nick Leverone
04 ITS Mazda Rx-7
www.flatout-motorsports.com