I am looking for someone with a valid NASA, BMWCCA, PCA, SCCA competition license to drive my second racecar. It is a 91 318is and we will be running in GTS Challenge. Or the car can run in NASA HPDE until you have your competition license. http://www.gtschallenge.com I am in Pittsburgh and race a many different tracks including: VIR, Summit Point, Road Atlanta, MidOhio, Beaverun, Gingerman, Putnam Park, Road America and others.

The ideal candidate would live near Pittsburgh. I would provide the car, you would be responsible for your entry fees and gas. You would also need a tow vehicle to get the car to the track. I would also expect you to help work on both cars at the track. There are other details to be discussed with interested parties.

This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into amatuer racing. Seasoned vets are welcome too!

The car has complete Ground Control race suspension, 8 point cage and all required safety features. With a good driver, it will be a front runner in GTS1. contact me via email [email protected]