OK, Nor'easters, it's that time. Time for the Northeast Caravan to the ARRC Runoffs at Road Atlanta. Let's get a count of who's going and when.

As noted in another topic, our plans are to leave the Hartford CT area some time the late afternoon/early evening of Tuesday November 4th. We plan to travel south via I-84 west, I-81 south, I-77 south, to I-85 south to Road Atlanta. From Hartford that will be a 975 mile trip each way; we've got two in our truck so we'll plan on doing it non-stop. We'll have FRS/GMRS radios (let's agree to a freq) and probably a CB radio as well. We'll be staying in Buford GA, about 20 miles towards Atlanta from the track.

I've got a Ford diesel 1-ton van; I should be able to cruise on the highways at 70-80 for 350 miles no problem, but my butt-o-meter runs out every 3 hours or so and needs a refill (and draining). If anyone needs assistance in carrying stuff let me know and I can see about accomodating you (but not too much, as we're bringing the kitchen sink.)

I'd like to get a roll call of who might like to join us for the trip and from where and when they'll be departing; if we can find a common meeting point if would be good for us to caravan down together.

Our return plans are to leave Road Atlanta northbound at the end of the day Saturday. We'll probably be beat so we'll think about stopping overnight and finishing up the trip on Sunday.

Speak up, let's hear your plans!

Greg Amy
203.209.1217 cell