Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well who won?

Alan,
    Thanks for reminding me about that night. we decided it would be in everyone’s best interest to NOT get on the track that weekend, I don’t think I could have spelled ITB CAR that day, let alone sit in one for 30 minutes.
    It was good to see you boys there and good luck this weekend. cant wait until next season to see Mary Kate and Ashley on a regular basis.

Matt

The ITBITC race was a blast from any point of view, even the back of the pack. I had a great race with some ITB guys. I hope they run us together again.
    Congratulations to Tim and Jeff on a great season in ITC. We will all be gunning for you next season. I know I got a lot of work to do to catch you, but with only three races on the new car, I know I can find some more speed. The first thing I am going to do is junk the Khumo's...... See you next year.

[This message has been edited by rbt510 (edited October 01, 2003).]

Mmmmm....Mary Kate and Ashley...

Seriously, can a 510 be competitive in ITC? That white 2-door is SO freakin nice...

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    06 ITS RX-7
    FlatOut Motorsports
    New England Region
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

Originally posted by rbt510:
    The ITBITC race was a blast from any point of view, even the back of the pack. I had a great race with some ITB guys. I hope they run us together again.
    Congratulations to Tim and Jeff on a great season in ITC. We will all be gunning for you next season. I know I got a lot of work to do to catch you, but with only three races on the new car, I know I can find some more speed. The first thing I am going to do is junk the Khumo's...... See you next year.

[This message has been edited by rbt510 (edited October 01, 2003).]
    Robert - I know the 510 will be hot next year. You did such a great job preparing it. I think you'll like the Hossiers a bit more than the Kuhmos. See ya soon

Tim

[This message has been edited by Tkczecheredflag (edited October 01, 2003).]

Bob,
    Your 510 really is a nice ride
    It would be a shame if......something were to uh ........happen to it.
    See you next year,
    Drew

Drew - Thanks, but it has already been christened.....I watched my in car video last night, and the four of us had some fun laps in the beginning. I especially like the way you "passed" the rabbit going into the uphill.I can send you the video if you like.... When are you going to run the VW?
    Bob

Originally posted by racerdrew43:
    Bob,
    Your 510 really is a nice ride
    It would be a shame if......something were to uh ........happen to it.
    See you next year,
    Drew

Drew - I don't know, I think it could be a toss up between you in the Ford and Bob's 510, in the looks department. I didn't get a chance to speak with you after the race, what happened in the uphill?
    Tim

I had to post a pic of the ITB/ITC guys. An INCREDIBLE race!

[This message has been edited by Jake (edited October 02, 2003).]

Well JAKE if you love the B guy`s so much why don`t ou get MR2 moved to ITB Huh?

Scott CRX Honda dude

Sounds good to me! My power to weight ratio is just silly for ITA. The RX7's should be there too.

[This message has been edited by Jake (edited October 03, 2003).]

Wait, Jake I have a great deal on a 240sx just waiting for you. dave

I'm still smilin'! The race was the most fun i had in a while! Thanks Tim ,Jeff, and Rick for such a good race. Again congradulations to Tim on the win. I almost had ya on the downhill! I tried to make it interesting. Are any of you guys going to Watkins Glen next weekend? It would be great too get one more race in this year. SEE YALL AT THE TRACK......John

Originally posted by Rabbit05:
    I'm still smilin'! The race was the most fun i had in a while! Thanks Tim ,Jeff, and Rick for such a good race. Again congradulations to Tim on the win. I almost had ya on the downhill! I tried to make it interesting. Are any of you guys going to Watkins Glen next weekend? It would be great too get one more race in this year. SEE YALL AT THE TRACK......John
    John - Drag racing you down the downhill was wild. I thought for sure we were going to end up looping the cars. You're a great race car driver. I'm thinking I can't make the Glenn but I'm still thinking about ARRC.
    Tim

Bob,
    I would love to get some video, that would be awesome- I thought we were going to have some fun until the motor popped.It shut off in the esses. I havent investigated, but its still bleeding water and oil. It'll be back better than ever for next year.
    As far as the VW, I'm hoping to spend time on it this winter and run in National events. Any chance you'll switch to HP?
    I ended up with one of the best seats in the house to see the rest of the race. THe corner workers were great. They got to my car quickly,they were informative, friendly and polite, and they were able to give me corner by corner race updates by way of radio. We are real lucky to have them.

Tim, what are your plans for next year?

Drew,
    I will sent you a copy of the video. Send me your address. I looked at it again, and your pass of the Rabbit was clean, it was the lap before when it looked liked you were going to chop him off, but backed out... anyway it was a good race, to bad your motor blew. I am keeping the car in ITC, but list of changes keeps growing as I talk to some Datsun guys who ran ITC. I am actually looking at Spec Miata with my brother for Enduros ..... so you never know what will happen over the winter.
    Bob

Originally posted by racerdrew43:
    Bob,
    I would love to get some video, that would be awesome- I thought we were going to have some fun until the motor popped.It shut off in the esses. I havent investigated, but its still bleeding water and oil. It'll be back better than ever for next year.
    As far as the VW, I'm hoping to spend time on it this winter and run in National events. Any chance you'll switch to HP?
    I ended up with one of the best seats in the house to see the rest of the race. THe corner workers were great. They got to my car quickly,they were informative, friendly and polite, and they were able to give me corner by corner race updates by way of radio. We are real lucky to have them.

Tim, what are your plans for next year?
    Drew - Sorry to hear about your engine. Not sure about next year. I think I will put the car on the auction block and if someone wants to anti up the $ maybe cut her loose. I was chasing a "gremlin" electrical miss for the the last 4 or 5 races, put a junker distributor in for the NARRC OFF and the miss went away. I would be happy to run the car again next year, it was really a blast to drive. Also thought about making the jump to a national class I beleive it's HP as well. Seems like you get more track time, but I would miss my IT brothers and sisters terribly. Stay in touch over the deep freeze. - Tim

Originally posted by Tkczecheredflag:

Also thought about making the jump to a national class I beleive it's HP as well. Seems like you get more track time, but I would miss my IT brothers and sisters terribly. Stay in touch over the deep freeze. - Tim

Tim would you be interested in a 3x double champ EP car? It's not a Honda but I can put you touch.

------------------
    Doug
    the16v.com
    briansgarage.com

Doug,
    Is Mark selling the GTI, what will he be raceing?

------------------
    Sam Rolfe
    TBR Motorsports
    #85 ITC VW Rabbit
    #85 GP Scirocco on the way
    #11 GP Scirocco on the way

Originally posted by 16v:
    Tim would you be interested in a 3x double champ EP car? It's not a Honda but I can put you touch.

Doug - I was thinking if I went Production I would probally upgrade the CRX, or just stay in ITC. Hope all is well.
    Tim

Originally posted by SamITC85:
    Doug,
    Is Mark selling the GTI, what will he be raceing?

dunno yet

------------------
    Doug
    the16v.com
    briansgarage.com