Thread: Getting in and out of LRP with an RV

RR Guest

Default Getting in and out of LRP with an RV

Can you drive an RV over the bridge (into the paddocks) at Lime ROck? I seem to remember larger RV's waiting until the track was cleared to enter via the track. This would be a huge pain in the ass if you are race group 1, and would like to get home. What's the deal??

Originally posted by RR:
    I seem to remember larger RV's waiting until the track was cleared to enter via the track. This would be a huge pain in the ass if you are race group 1, and would like to get home. What's the deal??
    Advice: Don't ever go to Mosport...

5 ton limit

------------------
    Doug
    the16v.com
    briansgarage.com

Here's a little tip for everyone going over the bridge...We have a 24' enclosed trailer, and one day we realized that going over the bridge on the wrong side on the way out makes it WAY easier...just make sure there is no oncoming traffic,

Eric
    NER SM #02

I have a 25' c class camper and a 24' enclosed trailer and i use the bridge. oh and i do use the wrong lane on the way out.
    dick

RR Guest

DickITA:

How do you find towing a large enclosed trailer with a 25 c class? Every any problems, is it a snails pace?? Overheating, any advice for buying a C?

it tows okay except power (small block) rv weighs 12,000 and trailer 7,000. load distributing hitch with big bars and lots of tounge weight. brakes are fine, handling is ok. you quickly learn to deal with trucks with a small countersteer over 65. with an open trailer you can't not even feel the trailer. once in five years I had a problem with crosswinds. just wish I had a big block.
    dick