Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well......what happened???

Originally posted by R RACER:
    You got one more shot in two weeks Tom, can you drive that car with the cane? I still have the velcro marks from the last outing on my bumper. Its funny though its never a nudge from you just the constant pressure bump drafting is fun!

Just call it Excedrin headache # 9

Saturday was a great race in ITA, and I have to say I didn't necessarily deserve 2nd, but since Ray and Anthony were fighting each other out front, I was hanging just far enough back to squeak by in the end.
    I'm sure it seemed to be an easy call by the spectators in turn 3, but I showed my in-car video to both, and they saw the truth. As for my view, they were both going for the same spot.

See you all at LRP.

p.s. Ray, thanks for the clean racing with me on Sunday in the new South chicane. ;-)

Careful about those Tom Blaney engines... being the computer guy he is, he could probably add a remote control circuit that cuts engine performance when he pushes that little button on his dash. (only Acura engines, of course)

Anthony R.
    ITA #86 NER

[This message has been edited by almracing (edited September 09, 2003).]

Originally posted by almracing:
    Careful about those Tom Blaney engines... being the computer guy he is, he could probably add a remote control circuit that cuts engine performance when he pushes that little button on his dash. (only Acura engines, of course)

Anthony R.
    ITA #86 NER

That's the big bucks option but I'm sworn to secrecy. But if you see the radio antenna go up and down on the way down the downhill step aside!!!

[This message has been edited by almracing (edited September 09, 2003).]

First off, congrats to Tim for the clean sweep in ITC and for some great racing on his part. I also would like to thank Tim And His Crew Cheif Ken for helping us with removing the engine to replace the clutch on saturday, 2.5 hours before the race. They are truely some great folks to race with. and congrats to Anthony in ITA great job. We will see you all at the run offs.
    Jeff Leone

------------------
    www.ctairtemp.com

Originally posted by Fiesta#80ITC:
    First off, congrats to Tim for the clean sweep in ITC and for some great racing on his part. I also would like to thank Tim And His Crew Cheif Ken for helping us with removing the engine to replace the clutch on saturday, 2.5 hours before the race. They are truely some great folks to race with. and congrats to Anthony in ITA great job. We will see you all at the run offs.
    Jeff Leone
    you forgot Jim!

here's a little fun from NHIS on Sunday:

http://briansgarage.com/media/03nhis02/090...90703_start.wmv

------------------
    Doug
    the16v.com
    briansgarage.com

Originally posted by biovic:

p.s. Ray, thanks for the clean racing with me on Sunday in the new South chicane. ;-)
    Hey Biovic! Can you send me a clip of the T3 bump. I need some blackmail material
    [email protected]
    Ray

Originally posted by Fiesta#80ITC:
    Jeff Leone
    you forgot Jim!

Jeff - Thanks for the kind words and congrats again. Ken and I were happy to help. But it was a group effort - Jim, Jim's buddy from back in the day, Drew, Bob (Datsun 510). I even remember Brian coming over to crack the whip. That's what this club is about, competing against each other but helping out when it's needed. You've done it for me and I would do it again. See you at the NARRC.
    Tim Klvana
    ITC #11

Here are some pictures from cheep date... Not as good quality as the 16V but hey, they are pictures

www.rstperformance.com/pictures.htm

A lot of the pictures are of my fathers AS (after his crash) and a lot are of myself and my borther however their are a lot for the ITA/ITC race and a few from the SM race...

Some pictures are good, some are not take a look, it was our first time withthe digital so we did a little playing... some of the ITA/ITC pictures are a little funky (like what where you shooting at?) but that is cause I am making a panoramic picture of the track.

Enjoy

Raymond "Thank you Theresa" Blethen

Oh and PS: If you have dial up be prepaired to sit for a while while it loads...

[This message has been edited by RSTPerformance (edited September 11, 2003).]