Thread: Rim Pro, Flat Out Boys....

Default Rim Pro, Flat Out Boys....

Do any of you work at Rim-Pro... I damaged one of my fathers BBS wheels on his A6 and it is my duty to repair it... I took it to Rim-Pro and they said that the wheel was junk, I ordered a new one for dad (Ordered from our local sponsor cause they never called me back with a price, and it cost about $275.00). It came in and it was the wrong color... BBS has discontinued the color he has on the car My bank account is now getting lower and lower... Rim Pro said that they could try to un-bend the wheel but it would probably crack, how much do they charge to "try?" Does Rim Pro refinish wheels so that they will all match? If not where else could I go? How much does it cost to refinish wheels?

Thanks for any help...

Raymond Blethen

Try Motomotion. They do the damaged wheels we get at our shop.800.725.2330.

Sorry to hear about the issue. Ask for Tom at RIMPRO when you call. Can't hurt to try to straighten...

AB

------------------
    Andy Bettencourt
    06 ITS RX-7
    FlatOut Motorsports
    New England Region
    www.flatout-motorsports.com

Ray, I spoke to Tom on your behalf earlier today. If you haven't already done so, give them a buzz. At the risk of sounding like a lawyer, (and I am Rimpro's lawyer) there are liability issues with trying to fix a wheel that may be beyond repair, so keep that in mind. Another used wheel may be a solution. They would probably be able to color match it for you. That said, they may be able to color match the new wheel you have. Rimpro has refinished wheels for me in different colors for the race car and a street car. Their work is unbeatable. Tom told me he'll do whatever he can for you, as he would for any other NER racer.

Steve O.

------------------
    Steve Ostrovitz
    07 ITS RX-7
    FlatOut Motorsports
    New England Region
    www.flatout-motorsports.com