Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Express Registration at Lime Rock

Forgive me Dick (ITA15) but I must quote you here..."In the SCCA, if you don't get the answer you want, find someone else and ask them."

Now, the follow up, by me. "In the SCCA, ask the guy/gal who is the person responsible for enacting or enabling your request, anyone else can blow all the wind up your skirt you want, but when the big guy/gal says "NO", all the "But so and so said"s in the world only serve to stall the inevitable!

That said if you get two enablers, then Dicks rule, ummmm...rules.

See? Simple!

------------------
    Jake Gulick
    CarriageHouse Motorsports
    ITA 57 RX-7
    New England Region
    [email protected]

Originally posted by lateapex911:
    [B]Forgive me Dick (ITA15) but I must quote you here..."In the SCCA, if you don't get the answer you want, find someone else and ask them."
    /B]
    ah actualy what i said was if you don't get the answer you need, you asked the wrong person. it is not a pleasant fact but sometimes knowing who to ask is the most important part of getting things done.
    dick

UPDATE- Just thought I would give an update on my little problem! Went to NHIS for the 3hrs race-handed in my novice book (just like 2 weeks ago) No problems.............untill......I go to find my book on sunday! How surprised was I to find out that the same person who told me my book was complete and ready to be sent in (2 weeks ago)was the same person who needed to sign me off! Interesting.....So once again I bit my lip and acted like I was just a new guy who did not know to much! Anyway book signed-novice requirements met evryone is happy!